Here is where you will find all of the necessary forms and documents we use. The forms may be in Excel, Word, or PDF format. Depending on your browser settings, they may open in your browser, download to your selected download location, or prompt you for what you want to do. PDF Documents will open in a lightbox (just like a picture or the Melee). You can download it to your computer by clicking the Disk icon in the PDF window, or right-click and choose “save as”
Novice Player Resources:
- Getting Started with IFGS – FAQ for Novice Players in IFGS.
- Basic Sword Building Tutorial – Written by Tom Matthews for swordcamp.com.
Sanctioning Related Forms:
- SSC Handbook – The Society SC handbook describes sanctioning policy, processes, and SC job descriptions. (very outdated but can give you a rough idea of the process).
- Bluebook of Treasure Values (v2.12) The Society SC handbook describes sanctioning policy, processes, and SC job descriptions.
- Checklist for Sanctioned Status – This is a checklist that can help a sanctioning subcommittee make sure that a writer/producer has followed all the steps to get to sanctioned status.
- Custom Item Request Form – This form is for players that wish to submit a request to the DB SC for a custom item.
Resources for Writers:
- Game Format Outline for v 7.0 (8/14/2012) – This a basic format that game writers can use for their 7.0 games.
- Game Format Outline for AAP 6.2 (11/4/2013) – This is a basic format that game writers can use for their AAP games.
- Sanctioning Submission forms – These forms are for writers to fill out and be submitted with your game copy to the Sanctioning Committee before it can be sanctioned.
Resources for Producers:
- Game Budget Template – For producers to use in calculating their game fees.
- Treasury Policy – These policies must be followed in order to get reimbursed for running a game.
- Game Staffing Form – This form is provided for producers to submit their staffing to the PEST or Watchdog of a subcommittee.
- Sample Timeline – This is a sample timeline from the game, Price of Glory. It shows how encounters are laid out in a timeline to help a producer determine how many total NPCs he might need at any one time.
Role-playing Related Files:
- Seven Tribes Lore Document by Peter Sartucci
- Map of the Land of Seven Tribes (JPG Image) or Zipped PDF file.
- Code of the Knights of the Golden Lion and associated Oath
- Golden Lion Image used to make the Golden Lion image for shields, tabards, etc.
- Ology and Law Gods.
AAP Rules (version 6.2):
- AAP 6.2 Rules Primer
- Ablative Armor Point System (AAP) v6.2 Full Rules
- AAP 6.2 Change Log
- IFGS Gwynelad Handbook (AAP v6.1)
Also visit the IFGS Society Useful Documents site for more.
- Membership Form
- IFGS Quick-Start Rules (7.0)
- DB Constitution & By Laws
- Orkball Rules
- Standard Waiver and Release from Liability. Standard Liability waivers for games.
- Society Registry Handbook (Aug 2013).